Who says designer’s don’t release new items in their own stores anymore?
While many have poured their energy into showcasing their newest releases at events, Fission wants to drive you right to their mainstore. Perfectly suited for all my retro and vintage fashionistas, the Cheryl dress is right up your alley.
Cheryl is a belted retro dress, perfect for those lovely tea parties with the gals or meeting your sweetie for a lunch date. Available in four colors (blue, apricot, and ) and the standard SL sizes, each color is only 99L. Below, I am wearing Cheryl in apricot. A note for mesh body wearers, I am wearing the size XL over my SLink Physique and it works wonderfully (no cuts needed)!
This dress pairs perfectly with a new release from Vanity Hair called Moonriver. Debuting at the Vintage and Cool Fair, Moonriver is a classic upswept hair style (think: a more modern and softer version of the 60s beehive style) that harkens us back to when style was more about polish, finish and class.
No matter your shopping tastes, now is the time go retro and vintage. As always, happy shopping…
- hair -moonriver, must have pack by vanity hair (available @ vintage and cool fair)
- skin – carmen, natural cleavage (caramel) by meghindo’s
- face – 50’s makeup, cateye liner by sn@tch / glamshine lipgloss, vintage autumn by meghindo’s (no longer available) / natural beauty mark mole by pink acid
- jewelry -vintage heart jewelry set by league
- dress – cheryl, apricot by fission (new)
- shoes – jolie heels, creme by ingenue
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body / slink elegant hands / slink high mesh feet