Before 2015 slipped away, I managed to take in a few shopping events. A quick run through the newly revamped TDR and a shop visit to KoKoLores, helped pull this comfy chic look together.
I fell in love with this dress from The Xhale, which was featured in the last round of The Dressing Room. A nicely done knit sweater dress that is great to wear with leggings or on its own.
I found out about this edgy, unisex hair from the website Hair SL, which is a nice resource for free and low-cost hair in Second Life. The hair called Lou is a Christmas gift and is located in the subscriber group. According to the KoKoLoRes Flicker, the gift was available through 1/1. But it’s worth a shot to see if it’s still available.
Of course, no look is complete without shoes from Hucci. The Zadar Boots, a mainstore release, are stretch suede and ready to wear with Slink High Foot, Slink Physique & Hourglass, Maitreya Lara along with standard sizes.
- hair – lou, black by kokolores (group gift, free) (hairbase included)
- skin – anne, hot chocolate / anne, dirty winter eyeshadow / anne, viva glam lipstick by deesses boutique
- dress – pullover sweater, green by the xhale
- earrings – bubble earrings, gold by elysium
- boots – zadar boots, collection by hucci
- purse – chomp purse, tan by remarkable oblivion
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink high mesh feet and slink elegant hands, 1