Every time I hear the name Tyra, I think of Tyra Banks. Not only was she an international supermodel for many years but she’s also the creator of America’s Next Top Model. It was on the show that I first heard about smizing.
Not totally sure if I captured the “smize” but that’s okay. With my new hairstyle from Iconic– aptly called Tyra— I can fake it till I make it!
On9 is a monthly event where designers offer exclusive items and discount one color. Iconic is debuting Tyra, a rigged mesh hair that is described as “a full bodied hair for the divas who need something grown and work ready!” For On9, the discounted color is the shade ombre pack.
- hair – tyra, vamps pack by iconic *new, available at on9*
- skin – primera/natural cleavage, sunkissed / cheekbone highlighter, light by meghindo’s
- face – eyebrow set 02, dark red by zoul creations / night beauty eyelashes by pink acid
- dress – asymmetrical drape dress, olive (slink) by tetra
- shoes – adele heels, tan (slink high mesh feet) by reign
- mesh attachments – slink physique body, slink high mesh feet, slink elegant hands
- prop and poses – glam steps by w.winx&flair