It’s a celebration! Time to say “happy anniversary” to the shopping event called on9! Flowers are a perfect to celebrate any special occasion and this month’s theme is “botanical.” How fun!
Alaskametro has embraced the botanical theme full on with the lovely and versatile Botanica Skirt. Using vintage botanic illustrations, Alaskametro created several fluffy patterned skirts with delicious names like: Banana (worn below), Palms, Papaya, Garden, Orchid, and Poppy. The skirt is fitmesh optimized for Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass, Maitreya Lara and TMP. Demos are available.
on9 keeps the celebration going with a hunt for prizes at each designer’s main store. Alaskametro is offering the Garden Nail Polishes, which come in five sparkly spring colors to match the skirts. Appliers for Slink, Omega, and Maitreya are included.
So how do you get this lovely set of polishes? First, get the hint from the Alaskametro booth at on9. Then, visit the in-world site and look for the cupcake. Yum!
The current round and celebration of on9 ends on 4/28. You still have time, but don’t delay. Before you know it, all these goodies will be gone!
- hair – cake bites, collection by vanity hair (*new, available at tres chich thru 5/10*)
- skin – jenn/natural cleavage, ebony by meghindo’s
- top – holli tank top, silver (omega pplier) by alaskametro
- skirt – botanica skirt, banana by alaskametro
- jacket – cropped denim jacket, dark blue by coco
- earrings – boho earrings, gold by dahlinks
- gazebo – willa gazebo by funky junk
- mesh attachments – slink hourglass mesh body