The wildfires in Alberta, Canada continue to devastate the lands and the lives of many people. While the Canadian Red Cross is their best to aid those in need, donations are always needed and welcomed.
Residents of Second Life (SL) are no strangers to donating to worthy causes. This catastrophic event is no different. From May 15 through May 31, The Courage Event – Aide for Alberta, Canada will “bring together 37 designers and over 50 exclusive items that won’t be sold again.”
LaVian is donating 50 percent on all sales to this worthy cause. Three new releases are available, including Champagne Problems (shown below). The dress comes in standard and fitmesh sizes. The color HUD offers solid and print choices for various parts of the dress– including the belt, the ruffle and the bodice–for a totally customized look, every time. Available for only 199L.
Teleport to The Courage Event: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Akh/72/183/1202
Hairology is back for another round and Vanity Hair has released the brand new style called Baby Doll. A sweet and slightly sophisticated style, Baby Doll features two bows on each side that pulls the hair off the face. So cute, yet versatile!
Teleport to Hairology:
- hair – baby doll, greedy pack by vanity hair (*new, available at Hairology*)
- skin – hybrid kismet skin, cacao by alaskametro
- face – eyeshadow and lipstick 03 (included with kismet hybrid skin) by alaskametro
- dress – champagne problems by lavian (*new, available at The Courage Event*)
- earrings – mimmi earrings by finesmith
- purse – melani clutch by lavian [signature]
- mesh attachments – physique mesh body and relaxed mesh hands by slink