O! say can you see, by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming…
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets’ red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O! say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
May God bless America.
- hair – catherine in mahogany by zalea (*free, group/subscriber gift*)
- skin – sanna, ebony by meghindo’s (*new, coming soon to main store*)
- face -glamorous gloss lipstick, cherry 3 by livia
- dress – jazzy independent by neve (*free, group gift)
- shoes -karen, “J4th” version by n-core (*free, group gift*)
- jewelry – freedom angel bracelet by chop zuey (*free, non-member gift*)
- prop 1 – flag (includes pose and prop) by magnifique poses (no longer available in-world)
- prop 2 – sparklers! by ana_mations (no longer available in-world) / USA blocks and flag by magnifique poses (no longer available in-world)
- prop 3 – boom boom baby by juxtapose (previous july 4 gift 2011)
- mesh enhancements – relaxed mesh hands and physique mesh body by slink