I was running faster than I ever thought possible. Quickly, I leapt over a mossy stump that sat in the middle of muddy, swampy earth. My feet were weary and covered in dirt and old withered leaves. My breath, a pale color of grey, was leading the way as if it knew where I needed to go.
But something wasn’t right. I felt more lost than before. The sun was starting to awaken from its solitude yet the air was getting colder. I could hear the footsteps behind me, increasing in number. Their vibrations were maddening. I felt as though I could no longer out run them. But I had to keep going. I was so close. Or was I?
Then suddenly, everything fell silent. The footsteps ceased. As I slowed down, I looked up and there she was. Sneering at me with pale frigid skin and cold evil eyes. A sly smile crept across her face as she leaned forward and asked, “Going somewhere, my dear?”
Fable runs through August 27. Be sure to visit and find all the ways to express your dreams and fantasies.
- headpiece – myostola II, black by wicca’s wardrobe
- skin – eirate/bare, in rubrae by lumae (*new, available at mesh body addicts fair thru 8/21*)
- face – the dark lip colors, inonyx by shakeup!cosmetics | eyebrow set 05, black by zoul creations
- dress – maleficent dress by jr wolf creations (*new, available at fable thru 8/27*)
- jewels – anastasia choker by sn@tch
- shoes – lavinia sandals, black by pure poison
- mesh enhancements – hourglass mesh body and elegant mesh hands by slink