For the current round of Collabor88, things are lighting up. With the theme of “holographic,” designers are selling their interpretations of illumination, iridescence and illusion.
Hucci brings forth two stylish options that capture the theme’s essence. First up is the Killona Dress. The dress is fitted mesh for Slink, Maitreya and Belleza. Also includes rigged mesh standard sizes. Killona uses materials to create an iridescent look. To get the best effect, you must use a materials enabled viewer.
The Nakskov Pumps are made for Slink and Maitreya. This Pvc- designed shoe also has studs on the toe cap and heel. Comes in many colors options and have the same shine/iridescence as the dress. Be sure to demo and check them all out!
I was digging the Halo Glitter Bob Wig by Nylon Outfitters. It’s just so posh and fun at the same time; I just had to have it!
You can find these items from Hucci and Nylon Outfitters— all of them only 88L each– at Collabor88 through Feb. 6.
- halo – talking halo by baby monkey
- hair – bob wig, halo glitter by nylon outfitters *new, available at collabor88*
- skin – violetta, pecan by lumae
- dress – killona dress, undersea by hucci *new, available at collabor88*
- shoes – nakskov pump, limpet by hucci *new, available at collabor88*
- mesh attachments – slink hourglass mesh body, slink elegant hands, slink high mesh feet