Psst… have you heard the news? A little birdie told me there’s new stuffs over at Meghindo’s. Yes ladies, the long wait is over. She’s back!
So let’s talk about this sexy lingerie, shall we? The Simone Lingerie Set includes a bra, lace panty, matching garter, a corset and stockings. And the best part? It’s all applier based. Hooray!
You can apply each item either separately or in combinations via the HUD (Omega). This makes Simone available and wearable on the most popular mesh bodies and mesh enhancements.
Below I am wearing Simone on my Slink Physique mesh body, showing both the bra and corset options. I had so much fun playing around with all the layers and creating different looks!
If you’re a die-hard Meghindo’s fan (of course you are!), you know she always sneaks extra goodies into your purchase. Such is the case here. If you look closely at the picture, you will see me wearing a lace skirt (left), stocking details with bow as well as high heels. These are all bonus items included in the Simone Lingerie Set. Super sweet of her to do that!
If this new release wasn’t enough, Meghindo’s treated her loyal group members to a new gift which coincided with her birthday in mid-June. Continue reading
Here is the new group gift from Lumae: Eirtae in Solaris. If you recall, I recently blogged another skin from the Eirtae line that is available at We<3 Roleplay. However, this skin is free! All you have to do is join the Lumae inworld group. Best part, the group if free to join!
Here’s what you get with Solaris:
- System skins with three eyebrows
- System cleavage layers in two options
- eyelash tattoo layers
- Modify shape
- Leevi ears, in three sizes, to match skin tone
You also get a TON of appliers:
- LeLutka Head
- LOGO Head (via Omega)
- Omega Head and Body
- SLink Physique and Visage (including hands and feet)
- Mouth appliers for Loud Mouth, Nyam Nyam, Sweetlips and Soul Kissers
- Soul Ear Appliers
- AMD Bump
Well worth it for a nicely made fantasy skin that’s not too scary, lol! Join the Lumae inworld group and grab this beauty before she disappears!
Teleport to Lumae mainstore.
- hair – nadzieja hair by iconic *new @ hairology thru 2/29*
- clothing – esme top and skirt by the plastik / adraste collar by the plastik
- mesh attachments – slink elegant hands and slink hourglass mesh body
Before 2015 slipped away, I managed to take in a few shopping events. A quick run through the newly revamped TDR and a shop visit to KoKoLores, helped pull this comfy chic look together.
I fell in love with this dress from The Xhale, which was featured in the last round of The Dressing Room. A nicely done knit sweater dress that is great to wear with leggings or on its own.
I found out about this edgy, unisex hair from the website Hair SL, which is a nice resource for free and low-cost hair in Second Life. The hair called Lou is a Christmas gift and is located in the subscriber group. According to the KoKoLoRes Flicker, the gift was available through 1/1. But it’s worth a shot to see if it’s still available.
Of course, no look is complete without shoes from Hucci. The Zadar Boots, a mainstore release, are stretch suede and ready to wear with Slink High Foot, Slink Physique & Hourglass, Maitreya Lara along with standard sizes.
- hair – lou, black by kokolores (group gift, free) (hairbase included)
- skin – anne, hot chocolate / anne, dirty winter eyeshadow / anne, viva glam lipstick by deesses boutique
- dress – pullover sweater, green by the xhale
- earrings – bubble earrings, gold by elysium
- boots – zadar boots, collection by hucci
- purse – chomp purse, tan by remarkable oblivion
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink high mesh feet and slink elegant hands, 1