Say hello to a fashionable weekend!
Just a quick post to share some new hairs that will accentuate your spring/summer looks. If you want effortless styling that can take you from day to night, then check out these styles.
First up is the latest release from Besom Homme. The hair– Derek– is “man bun” but the ladies can totally rock it! Resize is available on touch. Although I am showing it here with a hair base, none are included. Derek is available now at The Men’s Dept. event.
Virtual Diva often has introductory pricing on new hair. The promo is limited to one or two color packs and priced around 50L. Right now, you can grab this hair– Miss— for 50L. It is rigged mesh, so if you have a big forehead (like me), you will have to adjust your sliders for a better fit. There is no resize menu or HUD menu included. Available at main store.
Want the perfect ponytail? Then check out the latest release from Iconic Couture –-Gia— just for Fashion Limited. But hurry as the quantities are limited. Get the full fat pack (normally priced at 2575L) for only 675L. Yes, that’s a steal!! Ten color sets including the normal faves like Ombres, Vamp, Obsidian, Faded and a new color pack called Candi. Available through June 30 at Fashion Limited.
Three great styles make for one fashionable summer! Lock and load the lindens…
- skin: sandra, ebony by meghindo’s
- hairbase: candy girl base 3 (tintable) by paperbag
- lashes: lashes no.1 by meghindo’s (no longer available)
- makeup: fashion smoke 01 by slack girl
- eyes: classic molten chocolate by poetic eyes
- lips: giselle, nude (glazed) by meghindo’s
- clothes: milana jacket, red and moxie leggings, red by purple moon
- necklace: necklace collar triple-diamond, gold by ryca
- earrings: rse-hoop 01, gold by ryca
- mesh attachments: slink elegant hands, 1